All you need to do is check your state of residence in the menu. As a result, you will get a list of companies operating in your state and recommended by thousands of customers who purchased auto insurance from them.
The more quotes you get in the first place, the higher are your chances of finding a really decent policy for your car. So your top priority should be getting auto insurance quotes from all the companies in the list and comparing them. Many people save hundreds of dollars by doing this every year, so why should you overpay for your insurance when you can save money that easy?
- Getting Auto Insurance Quotes for a Financed Vehicle
- Finding Auto Insurance Quotes for Classic Cars
- Why your auto insurance quotes spike
- Auto insurance quotes for the safest cities
- How to Use Auto Insurance Quotes
- Auto Insurance Quotes and Monthly Payments
- Auto Insurance Quotes and understanding the terms
- Auto Insurance Quotes - The Top Safety Features on Cars
- How Gender Affects Auto Insurance Quotes
- Auto insurance quotes and other insurance products
- Auto insurance quotes provide reliable information
- How Does Age Affect Auto Insurance Quotes?
- Auto Insurance Quotes for Amateur Racing
- Auto insurance quotes and car types
- Looking for auto insurance quotes online
- How auto insurance quotes are calculated
- Auto insurance quotes and car improvements
Auto insurance quotes for the safest cities
Insurers only make money when their policyholders make very small claims. It’s all about assessing the risk. This means the insurers are very careful to analyze their statistics showing the frequency of collisions and identify where all the safest drivers live. Every year, Allstate publishes a list of the top 200 cities based on population, traffic density, and so on. The national average is that a driver is involved in an accident every 10 years. This year, Sioux Falls has headed the list again. The drivers in this slightly remote city manage to avoid crashing into each other for about 13.8 years. That’s more than 27.5% better than the national average. So what are the trends and how can we encourage drivers to be more patient and forgiving of others when they drive around cities?
The most detailed statistics have been collected since the end of World War II and this decade has seen the lowest number of deaths behind the wheel. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is not complacent. More than 32,000 deaths a year is still unacceptably high. Indeed, there’s cause for concern because the number of collisions is showing an increase. There are two factors at work here. The first is the improving design of vehicles. Sixty years we were driving relatively unsafe vehicles. Now people are more complacent because they believe they are more likely to walk away from a crash without serious injury. The second factor is “distraction”. More people are using their mobile technology to talk with and text to their friends instead of watching the road.
So where are the safest drivers who receive the lowest auto insurance quotes? In the smaller cities, Sioux Falls has won this competition in five of the last eight years. In cities where there’s more than 1 million population, Phoenix drivers have an accident every 10.2 years. Sadly, the more people crowding around you on the roads, the more likely a collision. If you have the chance to move, look at the list of safe cities and check out the auto insurance quotes. It may be worth your while to move there.